For Regular Domestic Cleaning services, we recommend the client provides all necessary cleaning products for the jobs along with the vacuum cleaners, cleaning products, mops, buckets, brooms and dusters. We may charge additionally if we have to supply the equipment and materials.Our Professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning Service is always provided with our own Professional Materials and Equipment as standard.For any other type of service, such as One Off Clean, Post Builders Clean and Spring Clean – the Materials needed are included in the offered hourly rate (£16 per hour).
The following is the list with the standard cleaning materials and equipment usually required for a Domestic Cleaning service.
Cleaning Materials (included with most One Off services) – refer to your booking
- Bathroom cleaner (spray, e.g. CIf, Flash, etc.)
- Kitchen cleaner (spray, e.g. Flash, Mr Muscle etc.)
- Kitchen cleaner – cream (cream e.g. CIF, JIF)
- Lime scale remover (e.g. gel – Viakal, Lime Lite)
- Window cleaner
- Mould and Mildew Remover (spray e.g. Dettol)
- Oven cleaner (spray e.g. Mr. Muscle)
- Floor cleaner
- Wooden furniture polisher
- Rubber gloves
- Rubbish Bags
- Kitchen towels or clothes
- Kitchen paper
- Vacuum cleaner (spare paper bags), mop and bucket
Please note that this is a standard list of cleaning supplies, some cleaning services may require additional products. Please refer to your Quotation or Booking email.